Pearson Electronics Powerline Ripple Detector, model PRD-120 and PRD-240, greatly simplifies the measurement of injected audio-frequency ripple on an ac power bus in EMI tests such as MIL-STD-461G CS101.
• Accurate measurements of CS101 over the entire frequency domain
• Separates the injected ripple from the power waveform.
• Used with a spectrum analyzer, simplifying the test set up and measurement process.
• Works on an AC, or DC, power bus.
• Two models: PRD-120 for 120Vac. PRD-240 for 240 Vac; 270 Vdc applications.
- PRD-120 Datasheet
- PRD-240 Datasheet
- Video Demonstration at the 2012 EMC Symposium
- Test Procedure for Powerline Ripple Detectors